Warriors' Jacob Evans (concussion) ruled out Thursday
Golden State Warriors small forward Jacob Evans (concussion) has been ruled out for Thursday's game against the Denver Nuggets.
Evans was nailed in the face by an inadvertent elbow on Tuesday, so he may very well be facing a multi-game absence. Alec Burks and D'Angelo Russell should see more minutes while Evans is out.
Evans is averaging 8.6 FanDuel points in 14.8 minutes per game. Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Warriors-Nuggets game has the lowest over/under (212.5 points) on Thursday's five-game slate. The Warriors' implied total (104.0 points) is second-lowest.
- De'Andre Hunter (ankle) available to play for Atlanta Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Pacers' T.J. Warren (back) questionable for Friday night February 20th, 2020
- Sixers' Ben Simmons (back) ruled out on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Sacramento's Marvin Bagley (foot) out at least 3 more weeks February 20th, 2020
- Denver's Will Barton (knee) questionable on Friday February 20th, 2020
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) out for Friday's matchup against Timberwolves February 20th, 2020
- Timberwolves' Karl-Anthony Towns 'expected' to miss games February 13th, 2020
- D'Angelo Russell has 26-point double-double with full line for Timberwolves February 13th, 2020
- James Johnson starting for Minnesota on Wednesday in place of injured Karl-Anthony Towns February 12th, 2020
- Minnesota's Karl-Anthony Towns (wrist) ruled out for Wednesday night February 12th, 2020
- D'Angelo Russell scores 22 with 6 turnovers in Timberwolves debut February 11th, 2020
- Timberwolves' Jordan McLaughlin moving back to bench Monday February 10th, 2020