Knicks' Marcus Morris (neck) starting on Thursday in place of injured Reggie Bullock
New York Knicks forward Marcus Morris is in the starting lineup on Thursday in the team's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Morris is making his return from a three-game absence due to a neck injury, and he'll immediately be reinserted back into the starting five. He'll be replacing Reggie Bullock, who is out on Thursday due to his own neck injury.
Our models project Morris for 30.0 FanDuel points across 31.3 minutes of action.
- Lonnie Walker starting for San Antonio Wednesday in place of injured LaMarcus Aldridge February 26th, 2020
- Update: Nets' Joe Harris returns to game Wednesday February 26th, 2020
- Update: Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (shoulder) won't return on Wednesday February 26th, 2020
- Nets' Joe Harris headed to locker room on Wednesday February 26th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid headed to locker room Wednesday night February 26th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook back in Rockets' lineup Wednesday after one-game absence February 26th, 2020
- Landry Shamet coming off Los Angeles' bench on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) starting on Monday, Reggie Jackson to bench February 24th, 2020
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) starting on Monday, Landry Shamet to bench February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday February 23rd, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) questionable for Monday's game against Memphis February 23rd, 2020