RJ Barrett (ankle) out for Knicks at least 1 week
New York Knicks rookie small forward RJ Barrett (right ankle sprain) will be re-evaluated in one week.
Barrett sprained his right ankle in the third quarter of Thursday's loss to the Phoenix Suns. X-rays came back negative, so hopefully he will get cleared upon next week's evaluation. In the meantime, Damyean Dotson and Frank Ntilikina could see more work.
Barrett is averaging 26.1 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 13.9 points, 5.3 rebounds, 2.5 assists, 1.2 steals, and 1.2 3-pointers over the rest of the season.
- Golden State's Marquese Chriss thriving in starting center role February 16th, 2020
- Marcin Gortat announces his retirement on Sunday February 16th, 2020
- Miami's Tyler Herro (ankle) 'no longer feels any pain' February 14th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) 'aiming to return' on Thursday February 14th, 2020
- Gordon Hayward has 21 points, 13 rebounds in Celtics' victory February 14th, 2020
- Marcus Smart turns in 31-point gem for Celtics in start February 14th, 2020
- Knicks' Bobby Portis ejected from Wednesday's game against Washington February 12th, 2020
- Mitchell Robinson (illness) available for Knicks on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Moe Harkless (illness) cleared for Knicks on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Mitchell Robinson (illness) upgraded to probable for Knicks February 11th, 2020
- Mitchell Robinson (illness) questionable for Knicks on Wednesday February 11th, 2020
- Knicks' Maurice Harkless (illness) out on Sunday February 9th, 2020