Minnesota's Karl-Anthony Towns (knee, illness) returning from 15-game absence Friday, will start
Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns will play and start on Friday in the team's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Towns has missed the last 15 games with a knee injury - and recently an illness on top of that. However, he's finally ready to return to the court, and he'll be a big boost to the Timberwolves' frontcourt, which has struggled in his absence. Him returning to the starting lineup likely means Gorgui Dieng will head to the bench.
Our models project Towns for 51.1 FanDuel points across 35.2 minutes of action.
- Rockets reportedly sign forward Jeff Green on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Woj: DeMarre Carroll and Spurs agree to contract buyout on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Golden State's Marquese Chriss thriving in starting center role February 16th, 2020
- Marcin Gortat announces his retirement on Sunday February 16th, 2020
- Miami's Tyler Herro (ankle) 'no longer feels any pain' February 14th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) 'aiming to return' on Thursday February 14th, 2020
- Timberwolves' Karl-Anthony Towns 'expected' to miss games February 13th, 2020
- D'Angelo Russell has 26-point double-double with full line for Timberwolves February 13th, 2020
- James Johnson starting for Minnesota on Wednesday in place of injured Karl-Anthony Towns February 12th, 2020
- Minnesota's Karl-Anthony Towns (wrist) ruled out for Wednesday night February 12th, 2020
- D'Angelo Russell scores 22 with 6 turnovers in Timberwolves debut February 11th, 2020
- Timberwolves' Jordan McLaughlin moving back to bench Monday February 10th, 2020