Jae Crowder (hip) starting for Memphis on Friday, Kyle Anderson coming off the bench
Memphis Grizzlies forward Jae Crowder is in the starting lineup for Friday's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Crowder will return directly to the starting lineup on Friday after entering the day listed as questionable with a hip injury.
Our models project Crowder for 23.6 FanDuel points across 29.0 minutes of action.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Miami's Tyler Herro (ankle) 'no longer feels any pain' February 14th, 2020
- Tyler Herro (ankle) ruled out again for Heat on Wednesday February 11th, 2020
- Kelly Olynyk playing with Heat's second unit on Monday February 10th, 2020
- Miami's Jimmy Butler (shoulder) starting on Monday, Kelly Olynyk to bench February 10th, 2020
- Miami's Jimmy Butler (shoulder) questionable for Monday's game against Warriors February 10th, 2020
- Portland's Hassan Whiteside (leg) will play Sunday February 9th, 2020