Ky Bowman recalled from G League, available for Warriors on Saturday
Golden State Warriors point guard Ky Bowman has been recalled from the G League and is available for Saturday's game against the Orlando Magic.
Bowman returns to the Warriors after a three-game stretch in the G League. Bowman is averaging 7.5 points, 2.6 rebounds, 2.9 assists, and 17.9 FanDuel points per game this season.
The Warriors are 6-point underdogs against the Magic on Saturday. Their implied team total of 104 points is the second-lowest team total on the main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Brook Lopez (back) ruled out for Bucks on Monday February 23rd, 2020
- Jalen Brunson (shoulder) ruled out for Dallas on Monday February 23rd, 2020
- Kevin Love (Achilles) probable for Cleveland on Monday February 23rd, 2020
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (ankle) probable for Monday's matchup against Timberwolves February 23rd, 2020
- Philadelphia's Tobias Harris (knee) doubtful on Monday February 23rd, 2020
- Indiana's Aaron Holiday starting for injured Victor Oladipo on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Draymond Green (pelvic) ruled out for Warriors on Sunday February 22nd, 2020
- Golden State's Marquese Chriss (calf) questionable for Sunday's matchup against Pelicans February 22nd, 2020
- Klay Thompson (knee) ruled out for remainder of 2019-20 season February 20th, 2020
- Warriors expect Stephen Curry (hand) to return this season February 18th, 2020
- Golden State's Marquese Chriss thriving in starting center role February 16th, 2020
- Ky Bowman coming off the bench for Warriors on Wednesday February 12th, 2020