Zach LaVine scores 42 points, brings down 6 rebounds in Bulls' win over Cleveland
Chicago Bulls guard Zach LaVine produced 42 points, 6 rebounds, 5 steals, 3 assists, 2 blocks, and 1 turnover in a 118-116 win over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday.
LaVine was in all-star form on Saturday, scoring 21 fourth-quarter points to lift the Bulls over Cleveland for their 16th win of the season. LaVine shot 19-of-31 from the field, including 2-of-6 from behind the arc, and 2-of-4 from the line. He played a team-high 39 minutes, leading the Bulls in points, rebound, and steals. Next up for LaVine and the Bulls is a meeting with the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday.
LaVine scored 73.7 FanDuel points on Saturday. Our models expect him to play 34.4 minutes and score 37.8 FanDuel points against the Bucks.
- Portland's Mario Hezonja (ankle) available for Sunday's matchup against Pistons February 23rd, 2020
- Lakers officially sign Markieff Morris on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday February 23rd, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) questionable for Monday's game against Memphis February 23rd, 2020
- Indiana's Jeremy Lamb (knee) will not return on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Golden State's Eric Paschall starting for injured Draymond Green on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Chicago's Luke Kornet (ankle) remains out on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) remains sidelined on Saturday February 22nd, 2020
- Chicago's Daniel Gafford starting for injured Luke Kornet on Saturday February 22nd, 2020
- Bulls' Luke Kornet (ankle) will not play in Saturday's matchup against Suns February 22nd, 2020
- Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) doubtful for Bulls on Saturday February 21st, 2020
- Bulls' Luke Kornet (ankle) with 'unclear' status for Saturday February 21st, 2020