Lakers' Anthony Davis (glute) officially starting on Monday, Kyle Kuzma to bench
Los Angeles Lakers forward / center Anthony Davis (glute) will play in Monday's matchup against the Boston Celtics.
Davis will return to the court after missing time with a glute injury. In his first game back, Davis is expected to play with a 28 minutes limit.
Davis' projection against the Celtics includes 27.0 points, 9.4 rebounds, and 3.2 assists.
- Cam Reddish coming off the bench for Hawks on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Robin Lopez starting for Bucks on Monday in place of injured Brook Lopez February 24th, 2020
- New York's Maurice Harkless starting on Monday, Reggie Bullock to bench February 24th, 2020
- Knicks starting Dennis Smith Jr. at point guard on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Glenn Robinson coming off the bench for 76ers on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Reggie Bullock playing with Knicks' second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Lakers officially sign Markieff Morris on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Anthony Davis (leg) headed to the locker room on Friday February 21st, 2020
- DeMarcus Cousins to be waived by Lakers February 21st, 2020
- LeBron James triple-doubles, Lakers knock off Nuggets in OT February 13th, 2020
- Anthony Davis (finger) available for Lakers on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (finger) probable on Wednesday February 11th, 2020