Warriors' Draymond Green (illness) 'probably won't play' on Monday, Eric Paschall to start
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green (illness) is questionable to play in Monday's game against the Portland Trail Blazers.
According to head coach Steve Kerr, Green will not start on Monday after coming down with an illness. Expect Eric Paschall to play more minutes at power forward against the Trail Blazers.
Paschall's projection against Portland includes 8.2 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 1.0 assist.
- Miami's Tyler Herro (ankle) 'no longer feels any pain' February 14th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) 'aiming to return' on Thursday February 14th, 2020
- Gordon Hayward has 21 points, 13 rebounds in Celtics' victory February 14th, 2020
- Marcus Smart turns in 31-point gem for Celtics in start February 14th, 2020
- Danilo Gallinari scores 29, Thunder take care of Pelicans February 14th, 2020
- Jayson Tatum scores 39 with 9 boards, Celtics defeat Clippers in 2OT February 14th, 2020
- Ky Bowman coming off the bench for Warriors on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Jordan Poole starting for Warriors on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Warriors' Stephen Curry doing 5-on-0 work February 12th, 2020
- Warriors' Kevon Looney (hip) ruled out Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Draymond Green not on Warriors' injury report ahead of Monday's game against Miami February 9th, 2020
- Draymond Green (back) scratched for Warriors on Saturday, Eric Paschall starting in his place February 8th, 2020