Damian Lillard lights up for career-high 61 points in Trail Blazers' victory
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard scored 61 points (17-of-37 field goals, 16-of-16 free throws) with 10 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal, 11 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 45.1 minutes of a 129-124 overtime win against the Golden State Warriors on Monday.
Lillard became just the sixth player in NBA history with multiple 60-point games, with the first time coming earlier this season against the Brooklyn Nets. The made triples also set a new career-high and Lillard became the first player in league history with 60-plus points and 10-plus 3-pointers in a game. The Trail Blazers will host the Dallas Mavericks on Thursday in their next outing.
Dame scored 84.5 FanDuel points on Monday. numberFire's models project him for 25.4 points, 4.1 rebounds, 6.2 assists, 1.2 steals, and 3.0 triples per game over the rest of the season.
- Mavericks' Jalen Brunson (shoulder) out at least 5 games February 24th, 2020
- Cam Reddish coming off the bench for Hawks on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Robin Lopez starting for Bucks on Monday in place of injured Brook Lopez February 24th, 2020
- New York's Maurice Harkless starting on Monday, Reggie Bullock to bench February 24th, 2020
- Knicks starting Dennis Smith Jr. at point guard on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Glenn Robinson coming off the bench for 76ers on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Portland's Mario Hezonja (ankle) available for Sunday's matchup against Pistons February 23rd, 2020
- Gary Trent Jr. starting for Portland on Friday in place of injured Damian Lillard February 21st, 2020
- Portland's Damian Lillard (groin) ruled out on Friday, 'expects to miss at least 3-4 games' February 20th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (groin) to reportedly miss 1-2 weeks for Portland February 13th, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Anfernee Simons scores season-high 22 February 13th, 2020
- Portland's Damian Lillard diagnosed with groin strain following Wednesday's game against Memphis February 12th, 2020