Russell Westbrook turns in 32-point triple-double for Rockets
Houston Rockets point guard Russell Westbrook scored 31 points (16-of-24 field goals) with 11 rebounds, 12 assists, 2 steals, and 3 turnovers in 37.8 minutes of a 112-107 loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder on Monday.
Westbrook has now recorded a 30-point triple-double in two of the last three games and scored 30-plus in five straight. He missed his only free throw attempt and also went 0-for-1 from beyond the arc. The Rockets will host the Denver Nuggets on Wednesday.
Russ scored 66.2 FanDuel points on Monday, his second-highest output of the season. He's averaging 63.6 FanDuel points over the last three games. numberFire's models project him for 21.9 points, 5.4 rebounds, 8.2 assists, 1.7 steals, and 1.4 triples per game over the rest of the season.
- Portland's Mario Hezonja (ankle) available for Sunday's matchup against Pistons February 23rd, 2020
- Lakers officially sign Markieff Morris on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday February 23rd, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) questionable for Monday's game against Memphis February 23rd, 2020
- Indiana's Jeremy Lamb (knee) will not return on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Golden State's Eric Paschall starting for injured Draymond Green on Sunday February 23rd, 2020
- Eric Gordon (leg) available off the bench for Rockets on Saturday February 22nd, 2020
- Rockets' Eric Gordon (leg) ruled out on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Houston's Eric Gordon (shin) unlikely to play on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Eric Gordon (leg) questionable for Rockets on Thursday February 19th, 2020
- Rockets reportedly sign forward Jeff Green on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Woj: DeMarre Carroll and Spurs agree to contract buyout on Monday February 17th, 2020