Warriors' Alec Burks scores 33 with 7 boards, 8 assists
Golden State Warriors guard Alec Burks scored 33 points (11-of-23 field goals, 9-of-9 free throws) with 7 rebounds, 8 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks, and 2 3-pointers in 39.3 minutes of a 129-124 overtime loss to the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday.
Burks finished a point shy of the career-high he set back in 2014 as a member of the Utah Jazz. He also was an assist short of reaching his personal-best for the third time. The 28-year-old is averaging career-highs in points (16.2), rebounds (4.8), assists (3.2), steals (1.1) and made threes (1.6). Burks and the Warriors will host the Jazz on Wednesday.
Burks scored a season-best 62.4 FanDuel points on Monday. numberFire's models project him for 17.1 points, 4.4 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 1.1 steals, and 2.1 triples per game over the rest of the season.
- Wizards' Ian Mahinmi (foot) questionable for Friday night February 20th, 2020
- Cleveland's Alfonzo McKinnie (foot) won't play on Friday February 20th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (rest) out for Friday's game against Spurs February 20th, 2020
- Charania: Nets' Kyrie Irving (shoulder) officially out for season after deciding on surgery February 20th, 2020
- De'Andre Hunter (ankle) available to play for Atlanta Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Wizards' Thomas Bryant (foot) questionable for Friday February 20th, 2020
- Sixers' Ben Simmons (back) ruled out on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons (back) game-time decision on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Ben Simmons turns in another triple-double for 76ers February 12th, 2020
- Al Horford moving to 76ers' bench Tuesday, Furkan Korkmaz entering lineup February 11th, 2020
- Josh Richardson replacing Shake Milton in 76ers' lineup Tuesday February 11th, 2020
- Shake Milton coming off Philadelphia's bench with Josh Richardson starting on Tuesday February 11th, 2020