Marcus Morris (ankle) a game-time decision for Knicks on Wednesday
New York Knicks forward Marcus Morris is a game-time decision for Wednesday's meeting with the Los Angeles Lakers due to an ankle injury.
Morris entered the day listed as questionable and will be a game-time call against the Lakers. If active, our models expect him to see 31.5 minutes on Wednesday.
Morris' Wednesday projection includes 18.1 points, 5.4 rebounds, 1.5 assists, and 28.9 FanDuel points.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Woj: Reggie Jackson reportedly agrees to contract buyout with Pistons on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Montrezl Harrell posts 24 points, 13 boards, 2 steals, 3 blocks for Clippers February 14th, 2020
- Lou Williams pours in season-high 35 points for Clippers February 14th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) won't return Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Lou Williams coming off Clippers' bench Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Landry Shamet starting for Los Angeles Thursday; Lou Williams to bench February 13th, 2020