Portland's C.J. McCollum (ankle) starting on Sunday, Anfernee Simons to bench
Portland Trail Blazers guard C.J. McCollum (ankle) is starting in Sunday's matchup against the Indiana Pacers.
McCollum will return to the court after missing time with an ankle injury. In his usual role with Portland's starting unit, our models project McCollum to score 34.2 FanDuel points.
McCollum's Sunday projection includes 22.0 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 3.5 assists.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (groin) to reportedly miss 1-2 weeks for Portland February 13th, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Anfernee Simons scores season-high 22 February 13th, 2020
- Portland's Damian Lillard diagnosed with groin strain following Wednesday's game against Memphis February 12th, 2020
- Portland's Nassir Little (ankle) remains out Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic not practicing after calf strain February 11th, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Anfernee Simons (concussion) available Tuesday February 11th, 2020