Brandon Clarke now doubtful for Grizzlies with sore hip
Memphis Grizzlies power forward Brandon Clarke is doubtful to play on Friday against the New Orleans Pelicans due to left hip soreness.
Clarke was previously considered a game-time decision after missing the morning shootaround, but it looks like he won't be able to play on Friday evening. Kyle Anderson is a candidate to start in place of Jaren Jackson Jr. (suspension) and figures to see the biggest boost. Josh Jackson and Solomon Hill could also see more run.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Grizzlies-Pelicans game features the highest over/under (241.5 points) on Friday's seven-game slate.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Jonas Valanciunas nets 27 points with 16 boards for Grizzlies March 11th, 2020
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (knee) expected back for Grizzlies within week March 9th, 2020
- Tyus Jones scores 15 with 9 assists, Grizzlies demolish Hawks March 3rd, 2020
- De'Anthony Melton starting for Memphis Wednesday in place of injured Brandon Clarke February 26th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (quad) out at least 2 weeks February 25th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (quad) out on Wednesday February 25th, 2020