Jerami Grant (ankle) expected to miss Nuggets' game Wednesday
Denver Nuggets forward Jerami Grant (ankle) is unlikely to play on Wednesday against the Utah Jazz, per head coach Mike Malone.
Grant left Tuesday's game in the third quarter with a sprained right ankle and went straight to the locker room. Malone said the sprain is “not too too severe,” but the Nuggets are likely going to hold Grant out of the second leg of the back-to-back set. Juan Hernangomez was sent to the Minnesota Timberwolves as part of the Clint Capela deal, so the Nuggets may be extremely thin at power forward Wednesday if Michael Porter Jr. (ankle) is held out again. Torrey Craig could be asked to play heavy minutes.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Nuggets-Jazz game has the second-lowest over/under (215.5 points) on Wednesday's nine-game slate. The Nuggets' implied total (103.25 points) is also second-lowest.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Jerami Grant coming off Denver's bench with Paul Millsap starting on Tuesday March 3rd, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (ankle) starting on Tuesday, Jerami Grant to bench March 3rd, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (ankle) questionable for Tuesday's matchup against Warriors March 2nd, 2020
- Nikola Jokic triple-doubles with 23 points, 18 boards in Nuggets' win March 2nd, 2020
- Denver's Jerami Grant starting for injured Paul Millsap on Sunday March 1st, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (ankle) out for Sunday's game against Raptors March 1st, 2020