Jerami Grant (ankle) officially questionable for Nuggets on Wednesday
Denver Nuggets forward Jerami Grant (right ankle sprain) is questionable to play on Wednesday against the Utah Jazz.
Nuggets head coach Mike Malone previously said Grant was expected to miss Wednesday's game after spraining his ankle during Tuesday's contest. It looks like he will be headed for a game-time decision. Will Barton (knee) is questionable, Michael Porter Jr. (ankle) is doubtful, Mason Plumlee (foot) and Paul Millsap (knee) are out, and Juan Hernangomez and Jarred Vanderbilt were traded away Tuesday night, so the Nuggets may be extremely shorthanded at the forward spot versus the Jazz. Torrey Craig and Vlatko Cancar may both draw starts on Wednesday.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Nuggets-Jazz game has the second-lowest over/under (215.5 points) on Wednesday's nine-game slate. The Nuggets' implied total (103.25 points) is also second-lowest.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Josh Jackson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Detroit's Mason Plumlee ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (rest) not listed on Pistons' Sunday injury report May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (personal) out on Friday May 14th, 2021