Jerami Grant (ankle) officially questionable for Nuggets on Wednesday
Denver Nuggets forward Jerami Grant (right ankle sprain) is questionable to play on Wednesday against the Utah Jazz.
Nuggets head coach Mike Malone previously said Grant was expected to miss Wednesday's game after spraining his ankle during Tuesday's contest. It looks like he will be headed for a game-time decision. Will Barton (knee) is questionable, Michael Porter Jr. (ankle) is doubtful, Mason Plumlee (foot) and Paul Millsap (knee) are out, and Juan Hernangomez and Jarred Vanderbilt were traded away Tuesday night, so the Nuggets may be extremely shorthanded at the forward spot versus the Jazz. Torrey Craig and Vlatko Cancar may both draw starts on Wednesday.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Nuggets-Jazz game has the second-lowest over/under (215.5 points) on Wednesday's nine-game slate. The Nuggets' implied total (103.25 points) is also second-lowest.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Jerami Grant coming off Denver's bench with Paul Millsap starting on Tuesday March 3rd, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (ankle) starting on Tuesday, Jerami Grant to bench March 3rd, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (ankle) questionable for Tuesday's matchup against Warriors March 2nd, 2020
- Nikola Jokic triple-doubles with 23 points, 18 boards in Nuggets' win March 2nd, 2020
- Denver's Jerami Grant starting for injured Paul Millsap on Sunday March 1st, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (ankle) out for Sunday's game against Raptors March 1st, 2020