Michael Porter Jr. (ankle) doubtful for Nuggets versus Jazz
Denver Nuggets power forward Michael Porter Jr. (right ankle) is doubtful to play on Wednesday versus the Utah Jazz.
The Nuggets are going to be incredibly thin at the forward spot Wednesday, as Will Barton (knee) is questionable, Mason Plumlee (foot) and Paul Millsap (knee) are out, and Juan Hernangomez and Jarred Vanderbilt were traded away Tuesday night. Torrey Craig and Vlatko Cancar may both enter the starting lineup on Wednesday. Porter also missed the previous two contests.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Nuggets-Jazz game has the second-lowest over/under (215.5 points) on Wednesday's nine-game slate. The Nuggets' implied total (103.25 points) is also second-lowest.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 3 on Friday June 11th, 2021
- Michael Porter Jr. (back) probable Friday for Nuggets in Game 3 June 11th, 2021
- Denver's Michael Porter Jr. (back) available for Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021
- Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (back) expected to play in Game 2 on Wednesday June 9th, 2021