Jerami Grant (ankle) upgraded to probable for Denver on Saturday
Denver Nuggets forward Jerami Grant is probable for Saturday's game against the Phoenix Suns with an ankle injury.
Grant missed Wednesday's game against the Utah Jazz with an ankle injury and is now probable to recover in time to face the Suns on Saturday. If he is able to play, our models expect him to see 25 minutes on Saturday.
Grant's Saturday projection includes 11.3 points, 3.5 rebounds, 1 assist, and 20.1 FanDuel points.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Jerami Grant coming off Denver's bench with Paul Millsap starting on Tuesday March 3rd, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (ankle) starting on Tuesday, Jerami Grant to bench March 3rd, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (ankle) questionable for Tuesday's matchup against Warriors March 2nd, 2020
- Nikola Jokic triple-doubles with 23 points, 18 boards in Nuggets' win March 2nd, 2020
- Denver's Jerami Grant starting for injured Paul Millsap on Sunday March 1st, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (ankle) out for Sunday's game against Raptors March 1st, 2020