Darius Bazley (knee) will not return for Thunder on Sunday
Oklahoma City Thunder forward Darius Bazley suffered a knee injury in Sunday's game against the Boston Celtics and will not return.
Bazley suffered a right knee sprain and will not return to Sunday's game against Boston.
Bazley will finish the game with 3 points in 3 minutes played.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Utah Jazz vs. Oklahoma City Thunder postponed on Wednesday due to illness concerns March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander starting for Thunder on Wednesday, Terrance Ferguson coming off the bench March 11th, 2020
- Terrance Ferguson coming off Thunder's bench Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) available for Thunder on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) expected back for Thunder on Wednesday March 10th, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson filling in for Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) Sunday March 8th, 2020