Nuggets' Michael Porter Jr. (ankle) won't play on Monday
Denver Nuggets forward Michael Porter Jr. will not play on Monday in the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Porter Jr. is still dealing with his right ankle injury, and he'll be missing his fifth straight game as a result. It's unclear when he'll be ready to return to the court.
In 39 games this season, Porter Jr. has averaged 16.3 FanDuel points.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Jerami Grant coming off Denver's bench with Paul Millsap starting on Tuesday March 3rd, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (ankle) starting on Tuesday, Jerami Grant to bench March 3rd, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (ankle) questionable for Tuesday's matchup against Warriors March 2nd, 2020
- Nikola Jokic triple-doubles with 23 points, 18 boards in Nuggets' win March 2nd, 2020
- Denver's Jerami Grant starting for injured Paul Millsap on Sunday March 1st, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (ankle) out for Sunday's game against Raptors March 1st, 2020