De'Andre Hunter (ankle) upgraded to probable for Hawks
Atlanta Hawks small forward De'Andre Hunter (left ankle sprain) has been upgraded to probable to play on Monday versus the Orlando Magic.
Hunter was previously considered questionable. He was questionable for the past three games and played all three. The first-round pick logged a career-high 47.9 minutes on Sunday, but it looks like the rookie is expected to tough it out again for the second leg of the back-to-back set. Cam Reddish (concussion) has also been upgraded to probable. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:00 PM ET.
numberFire's models expect Hunter to score 19.7 FanDuel points on Monday. He's priced at $4,100.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- DeAndre Bembry (abdominal) remaining out for Atlanta on Wednesday March 10th, 2020
- DeAndre Bembry (abdominal) ruled out for Atlanta on Monday March 9th, 2020
- De'Andre Hunter (knee) cleared for Hawks versus Hornets March 9th, 2020
- Jeff Teague (illness) questionable for Hawks on Monday March 8th, 2020
- Cam Reddish (leg) fine for Hawks on Monday March 8th, 2020
- De'Andre Hunter (knee) questionable for Hawks on Monday March 8th, 2020