Nuggets' Jamal Murray say's ankle fine for Wednesday
Denver Nuggets shooting guard Jamal Murray (right ankle) said he will play on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Murray tweaked an ankle injury he's been dealing with on Monday in the first quarter of a 127-120 win over the San Antonio Spurs. He said he was close to sitting out the second half but wound up toughing it out, finishing with 26 points, 2 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal, and 2 3-pointers. Despite Murray claiming he's fine, the Nuggets may decide to play it safe and hold him out Wednesday in their last game before the All-Star break.
Murray scored 38.4 FanDuel points on Monday. numberFire's models project him for 17.3 points, 3.4 rebounds, 5.0 assists, 1.2 steals, and 1.7 3-pointers over the rest of the season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Jerami Grant coming off Denver's bench with Paul Millsap starting on Tuesday March 3rd, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (ankle) starting on Tuesday, Jerami Grant to bench March 3rd, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (ankle) questionable for Tuesday's matchup against Warriors March 2nd, 2020
- Nikola Jokic triple-doubles with 23 points, 18 boards in Nuggets' win March 2nd, 2020
- Denver's Jerami Grant starting for injured Paul Millsap on Sunday March 1st, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (ankle) out for Sunday's game against Raptors March 1st, 2020