Portland's Nassir Little (ankle) remains out Wednesday
Portland Trail Blazers forward Nassir Little will not play on Wednesday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Little is dealing with a sprained ankle - he's missed the last couple weeks because of it - and he won't play on Wednesday night. Fellow wing Mario Hezonja is also out with a sprained ankle of his own.
In 39 games this season, Little has averaged 9.0 FanDuel points.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic (leg) to make 2019-20 debut on March 15 March 6th, 2020
- Damian Lillard scores 22 points for Trail Blazers in return March 5th, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Gary Trent Jr. back with second unit Wednesday March 4th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (groin) starting for Trail Blazers on Wednesday following six-game absence March 4th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (groin) returning for Portland Wednesday March 4th, 2020
- Portland's Damian Lillard (groin) probable for Wednesday's matchup against Wizards March 3rd, 2020