Brandon Ingram (ankle) questionable for Pelicans on Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans forward Brandon Ingram is questionable for Thursday's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with an ankle injury.
Ingram is questionable to play on Thursday after missing the Pelicans' last two games with an ankle injury. If he is active, our models expect him to play 34.4 minutes.
Ingram's Thursday projection includes 25.3 points, 6.4 rebounds, 4 assists, and 40.9 FanDuel points.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings postponed on Wednesday due to illness concerns March 11th, 2020
- Zion Williamson good to go Wednesday for Pelicans' back-to-back March 4th, 2020
- Lonzo Ball almost has 19-point triple-double, Pelicans fall to Lakers March 2nd, 2020
- Pelicans' J.J. Redick (hamstring) out at least 2 weeks March 1st, 2020
- New Orleans' J.J. Redick (hamstring) out for Sunday's game against Lakers February 29th, 2020
- J.J. Redick (hamstring) will not return for Pelicans on Friday February 28th, 2020