Brandon Ingram (ankle) a GTD for Pelicans again Thursday
New Orleans Pelicans small forward Brandon Ingram (right ankle) is a game-time call for Thursday's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Ingram was also a game-time decision on Tuesday but he was ruled out for a second consecutive game. He says the ankle is still sore and will receive more treatment before Thursday's contest. Josh Hart will likely make another start if Ingram is unavailable again. Zion Williamson scored a career-high 31 points with Ingram sidelined on Tuesday.
numberFire's models expect Butler to score 41.2 FanDuel points on Thursday. He's priced at $8,400. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Pelicans have the highest implied total (117.75 points) on Thursday's short two-game slate.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings postponed on Wednesday due to illness concerns March 11th, 2020
- Zion Williamson good to go Wednesday for Pelicans' back-to-back March 4th, 2020
- Lonzo Ball almost has 19-point triple-double, Pelicans fall to Lakers March 2nd, 2020
- Pelicans' J.J. Redick (hamstring) out at least 2 weeks March 1st, 2020
- New Orleans' J.J. Redick (hamstring) out for Sunday's game against Lakers February 29th, 2020
- J.J. Redick (hamstring) will not return for Pelicans on Friday February 28th, 2020