Damian Lillard (groin) to reportedly miss 1-2 weeks for Portland
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard will miss the next week at least, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo! Sports.
Lillard has been dealing with a groin issue, and it seems as though he suffered a strain, per an MRI. His absence likely means C.J. McCollum runs the point, and Anfernee Simons or Gary Trent Jr. could potentially join the starting lineup.
In 54 games this season, Lillard has averaged 29.5 points, 4.4 rebounds, 7.9 assists and 47.6 FanDuel points.
- Shams: Pistons, Markieff Morris agree to buyout Friday February 21st, 2020
- Bulls' Luke Kornet (ankle) with 'unclear' status for Saturday February 21st, 2020
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons (back) probable for Saturday February 21st, 2020
- Knicks' Elfrid Payton (ankle) won't play Friday February 21st, 2020
- Knicks' Wayne Ellington (ankle) available to play on Friday night February 21st, 2020
- Orlando's D.J. Augustin (knee) available to play Friday night February 21st, 2020
- Portland's Damian Lillard (groin) ruled out on Friday, 'expects to miss at least 3-4 games' February 20th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (groin) to reportedly miss 1-2 weeks for Portland February 13th, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Anfernee Simons scores season-high 22 February 13th, 2020
- Portland's Damian Lillard diagnosed with groin strain following Wednesday's game against Memphis February 12th, 2020
- Portland's Nassir Little (ankle) remains out Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic not practicing after calf strain February 11th, 2020