Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) won't return Thursday
Los Angeles Clippers forward Paul George will not return on Thursday in the team's game against the Boston Celtics.
In the last game before the All-Star Break, George has suffered a left hamstring strain and will not return to action. This likely means more minutes for Lou Williams for the rest of the night.
Before exiting, George had four points, one rebound, one assist, one block and 8.7 FanDuel points.
- Shams: Pistons, Markieff Morris agree to buyout Friday February 21st, 2020
- Bulls' Luke Kornet (ankle) with 'unclear' status for Saturday February 21st, 2020
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons (back) probable for Saturday February 21st, 2020
- Knicks' Elfrid Payton (ankle) won't play Friday February 21st, 2020
- Knicks' Wayne Ellington (ankle) available to play on Friday night February 21st, 2020
- Orlando's D.J. Augustin (knee) available to play Friday night February 21st, 2020
- Woj: Reggie Jackson reportedly agrees to contract buyout with Pistons on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Montrezl Harrell posts 24 points, 13 boards, 2 steals, 3 blocks for Clippers February 14th, 2020
- Lou Williams pours in season-high 35 points for Clippers February 14th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) won't return Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Lou Williams coming off Clippers' bench Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Landry Shamet starting for Los Angeles Thursday; Lou Williams to bench February 13th, 2020