Lou Williams pours in season-high 35 points for Clippers
Los Angeles Clippers shooting guard Lou Williams scored 35 points (14-of-33 field goals, 4-of-6 free throws) with 6 rebounds, 8 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks, 3 3-pointers, and 3 turnovers in 44.2 minutes of a 141-133 double-overtime loss to the Boston Celtics on Thursday.
Williams set a new season-high in points while clearing the 30-point mark for the fifth time this season. Patrick Beverley (groin) missed the game and Paul George (hamstring) left early, and Williams took advantage. If George is forced to miss games, Williams should see a boost coming out of the All-Star break.
Lou scored a season-high 60.2 FanDuel points on Thursday. numberFire's models project him for 18.1 points, 2.8 rebounds, 5.7 assists, 0.7 steals, and 1.1 triples per game over the rest of the season.
- Kyrie Irving (ankle) X-rays negative, uncertain for Nets in Game 5 June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) will not return to Game 4 on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (knee) out for the rest of the season June 9th, 2021
- Atlanta's De'Andre Hunter (knee) out for Tuesday's Game 2 matchup against 76ers June 8th, 2021
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (knee) a game-time decision for Game 2 Tuesday June 7th, 2021
- Solomon Hill starting for Hawks in Game 1 on Sunday June 6th, 2021
- De'Andre Hunter (knee) ruled out for Atlanta Sunday; Solomon Hill to start June 6th, 2021
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (knee) questionable for Game 1 against Philadelphia on Sunday June 5th, 2021