Montrezl Harrell posts 24 points, 13 boards, 2 steals, 3 blocks for Clippers
Los Angeles Clippers power forward Montrezl Harrell scored 24 points (7-of-12 field goals, 10-of-14 free throws) with 13 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals, 3 blocks, and 2 turnovers in 44.3 minutes of a 141-133 double-overtime loss to the Boston Celtics on Thursday.
Harrell recorded his ninth double-double of the season. Paul George left early with a hamstring injury, so Harrell could see a larger role after the break if he's forced to miss time. The Clippers will host the Sacramento Kings on February 22 in their next outing.
Trez scored 57.1 FanDuel points on Thursday, his third-highest output of the season. numberFire's models project him for 20.2 points, 8.0 rebounds, 2.1 assists, 0.7 steals, and 1.6 blocks per game over the rest of the season.
- Kyrie Irving (ankle) X-rays negative, uncertain for Nets in Game 5 June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) will not return to Game 4 on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021