Danilo Gallinari scores 29, Thunder take care of Pelicans
Oklahoma City Thunder small forward Danilo Gallinari scored 29 points (12-of-18 field goals, 2-of-2 free throws) with 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals, 3 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 32.8 minutes of a 123-118 win over the New Orleans Pelicans on Thursday.
Gallinari set a season-high for made field goals and was the only Thunder starter with more than 17 points. He has scored at least 24 in two of the last three games and three of the last six. The 11-year veteran is on pace for career-highs in made threes (3.0) and attempted threes (7.3).
Gallo scored 36.9 FanDuel points on Thursday. numberFire's models project him for 19.9 points, 5.6 rebounds, 2.1 assists, 0.6 steals, and 2.6 triples per game over the rest of the season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Utah Jazz vs. Oklahoma City Thunder postponed on Wednesday due to illness concerns March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander starting for Thunder on Wednesday, Terrance Ferguson coming off the bench March 11th, 2020
- Terrance Ferguson coming off Thunder's bench Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) available for Thunder on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) expected back for Thunder on Wednesday March 10th, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson filling in for Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) Sunday March 8th, 2020