Miami's Tyler Herro (ankle) 'no longer feels any pain'
Miami Heat shooting guard Tyler Herro (foot) "expects to be able to remove the protective boot on Wednesday."
According to Fernandez, Herro "hopes to be back on the floor soon" if his boot is removed next Wednesday. It's a positive sign after right foot soreness has sidelined the Miami rookie for four consecutive games.
In 46 games this season, Herro is averaging 13.1 points, 4.0 rebounds, and 2.0 assists.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Solomon Hill starting for Heat in place of Jimmy Butler (toe) on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Jae Crowder (concussion) available to play for Miami Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Heat's Jimmy Butler (toe) won't play Wednesday night March 11th, 2020
- Heat's Tyler Herro (ankle) available Wednesday after extended absence March 11th, 2020
- Kendrick Nunn (illness) available for Heat on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Miami's Tyler Herro (foot) questionable for Wednesday's game against Charlotte March 10th, 2020