Woj: Reggie Jackson reportedly agrees to contract buyout with Pistons on Tuesday
The Detroit Pistons have reportedly agreed to a contract buyout with guard Reggie Jackson on Tuesday.
Jackson will be waived after playing six seasons for the Pistons. According to ESPN, the 29-year old point guard is interested in signing with the Los Angeles Clippers after he clears waivers.
In 299 career appearances with Detroit, Jackson averaged 16.2 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 5.6 assists.
- Hawks' Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) will not return to Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) available for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) starting for Jazz in Game 6 on Friday, Joe Ingles coming off the bench June 18th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 6 on Friday June 18th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Terance Mann starting for Clippers in Game 5 on Wednesday in place of injured Kawhi Leonard (knee) June 16th, 2021
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard out indefinitely with right knee sprain June 16th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum back in Clippers' starting lineup Saturday; Ivica Zubac returns to bench June 12th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac coming off Clippers' bench Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench in Game 2 June 10th, 2021