Knicks' Elfrid Payton (ankle) won't play Friday
New York Knicks guard Elfrid Payton will not play on Friday in the team's game against the Indiana Pacers.
Payton is apparently dealing with a sore right ankle, and he'll miss the team's first game coming out of the All-Star Break. Frank Ntilikina or Dennis Smith Jr. could be in line for a start in Payton's absence.
In 36 games this season, Payton has averaged 30.1 FanDuel points.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. cleared from concussion March 10th, 2020
- Mitchell Robinson (illness) questionable Tuesday for Knicks March 10th, 2020
- Pistons' Brandon Knight will come off the bench Sunday with a minutes limit March 8th, 2020
- Dennis Smith (concussion) remains out for Knicks on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Frank Ntilikina (ankle) questionable to return for Knicks on Friday March 6th, 2020