Philadelphia's Ben Simmons (back) probable for Saturday
Philadelphia 76ers forward Ben Simmons is considered probable to play on Saturday in the team's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Simmons missed the first game out of the All-Star Break with a back injury, but it seems as though that absence will simply serve as a little blip on his game log. Expect him back at or near full health when the Sixers take on Giannis Antetokounmpo and Co.
Our models project Simmons for 41.7 FanDuel points across 36.0 minutes of action.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Mike Scott coming off 76ers' bench Wednesday night March 11th, 2020
- Josh Richardson (concussion) replacing Matisse Thybulle in 76ers' lineup Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Joel Embiid (shoulder) starting on Wednesday for Philadelphia; Mike Scott to bench March 11th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle moving to 76ers' bench versus Pistons March 11th, 2020
- Joel Embiid (shoulder) available for 76ers on Wednesday following five-game absence March 11th, 2020
- 76ers' Ben Simmons to be re-evaluated in 3 weeks March 11th, 2020