Clippers starting Reggie Jackson for injured Paul George on Saturday
Los Angeles Clippers guard Reggie Jackson is starting in Saturday's lineup against the Sacramento Kings.
Jackson will make his season debut for the Clippers after signing with the team earlier this week. In a new role with Los Angeles' first unit, our models project the veteran guard to score 21.1 FanDuel points.
Jackson's projection includes 11.9 points, 2.4 rebounds, and 4.0 assists.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Lou Williams (calf) taking a seat Tuesday for Clippers versus Warriors March 10th, 2020
- Landry Shamet coming off Los Angeles' bench on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) starting on Monday, Reggie Jackson to bench February 24th, 2020
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) starting on Monday, Landry Shamet to bench February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday February 23rd, 2020