Indiana's Aaron Holiday starting for injured Victor Oladipo on Sunday
Indiana Pacers point guard Aaron Holiday is starting in Sunday's lineup against the Toronto Raptors.
Holiday will start on Sunday after Victor Oladipo was ruled out with a back injury. In a role with Indiana's first unit, our models project Holiday to score 11.6 FanDuel points.
Holiday's projection against the Raptors includes 6.1 points, 1.4 rebounds, and 2.1 assists.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Victor Oladipo has season-highs of 27 points, 5 threes in Pacers' loss March 11th, 2020
- Victor Oladipo (knee) active for Pacers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (toe) unavailable again Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (toe) doubtful for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) listed as questionable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (hip) out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020