Mavericks' Luka Doncic (ankle) probable for Monday's matchup against Timberwolves
Dallas Mavericks small forward Luka Doncic (ankle) is probable to play in Monday's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Doncic is likely to return after missing one game with an ankle injury. In a role with Dallas' starting unit, our models project Doncic to score 52.9 FanDuel points.
Doncic's projection on Monday includes 29.1 points, 9.2 rebounds, and 8.4 assists.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Mavericks' Boban Marjanovic erupts for career-high 31 points March 12th, 2020
- Mavericks' Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (illness) available to play Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Maxi Kleber starting for Dallas Wednesday in place of injured Dorian Finney-Smith March 11th, 2020
- Mavericks' Boban Marjanovic starting Wednesday in place of resting Kristaps Porzingis March 11th, 2020
- Mavericks' Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) ruled out on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) questionable for Dallas on Wednesday March 11th, 2020