Jalen Brunson (shoulder) ruled out for Dallas on Monday
Dallas Mavericks point guard Jalen Brunson has been ruled out of Monday's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves with a shoulder injury.
Brunson suffered what appeared to be a serious shoulder injury early in Saturday's game, forcing him to leave the contest and not return. That injury will keep him out of Monday's game and his absence could extend beyond that. Luka Doncic is probable to return after missing Saturday's game and is expected to return to his spot in the starting lineup.
Brunson is averaging 8.2 points, 2.4 rebounds, 3.3 assists, and 16.2 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Stevens: Boston's Robert Williams is 'a full go' July 11th, 2020
- Greif: Clippers' Ivica Zubac not in Orlando, expected to join team July 11th, 2020
- Celtics 'going to move very slowly with' Kemba Walker (knee) July 11th, 2020
- Thunder's Andre Roberson (left knee) practices on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Amir Coffey not traveling to Orlando July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard expected to arrive in Orlando on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Tim Hardaway Jr. indicates he will join Mavericks July 7th, 2020
- Mavs' Tim Hardaway Jr. 'still up in the air' about returning for 2020 season July 6th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis teases new moves July 6th, 2020
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic in 'good shape' July 3rd, 2020
- Dallas' Jalen Brunson (right shoulder) still months away from return July 1st, 2020
- Mavericks' Dwight Powell (Achilles) resumes jogging, light shooting, and agility work July 1st, 2020