Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday
Los Angeles Clippers guard Patrick Beverley (groin) is questionable for Monday's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Beverley appears closer to a return after practicing on Thursday and Friday as well as pre-game warmups before Saturday's game. Expect Landry Shamet to play more minutes at the guard positions on Monday if Beverley remains sidelined.
Beverley's current projection against the Grizzlies includes 8.8 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 4.0 assists.
- Kyrie Irving (ankle) X-rays negative, uncertain for Nets in Game 5 June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) will not return to Game 4 on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum back in Clippers' starting lineup Saturday; Ivica Zubac returns to bench June 12th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac coming off Clippers' bench Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Nicolas Batum coming off Clippers' bench in Game 2 June 10th, 2021
- Ivica Zubac starting for Clippers Thursday; Nicolas Batum back to bench June 10th, 2021
- Clippers' Serge Ibaka (back) doubtful for Game 7 on Sunday June 5th, 2021
- Serge Ibaka (back) out again for Clippers in Game 6 on Friday June 4th, 2021