Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday
Los Angeles Clippers guard Patrick Beverley (groin) is questionable for Monday's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Beverley appears closer to a return after practicing on Thursday and Friday as well as pre-game warmups before Saturday's game. Expect Landry Shamet to play more minutes at the guard positions on Monday if Beverley remains sidelined.
Beverley's current projection against the Grizzlies includes 8.8 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 4.0 assists.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Lou Williams (calf) taking a seat Tuesday for Clippers versus Warriors March 10th, 2020
- Landry Shamet coming off Los Angeles' bench on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) starting on Monday, Reggie Jackson to bench February 24th, 2020
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) starting on Monday, Landry Shamet to bench February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday February 23rd, 2020