Philadelphia's Shake Milton starting for injured Ben Simmons on Monday
Philadelphia 76ers shooting guard Shake Milton is starting in Monday's matchup against the Atlanta Hawks.
Milton will start against the Hawks after Ben Simmons was ruled out with a back injury. In a role with Philadelphia's first unit, our models project Milton to score 12.9 FanDuel points.
Milton's projection includes 6.9 points, 2.2 rebounds, and 1.7 assists.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Mike Scott coming off 76ers' bench Wednesday night March 11th, 2020
- Josh Richardson (concussion) replacing Matisse Thybulle in 76ers' lineup Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Joel Embiid (shoulder) starting on Wednesday for Philadelphia; Mike Scott to bench March 11th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle moving to 76ers' bench versus Pistons March 11th, 2020
- Joel Embiid (shoulder) available for 76ers on Wednesday following five-game absence March 11th, 2020
- 76ers' Ben Simmons to be re-evaluated in 3 weeks March 11th, 2020