Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) starting on Monday, Landry Shamet to bench
Los Angeles Clippers guard Patrick Beverley (groin) is starting in Monday's lineup against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Beverley will play against the Grizzlies after missing extended time with a groin injury. In a role with the Clippers' starting unit, our models project the veteran guard to score 25.0 FanDuel points.
Beverley's projection against the Grizzlies includes 8.8 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 4.0 assists.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Lou Williams (calf) taking a seat Tuesday for Clippers versus Warriors March 10th, 2020
- Landry Shamet coming off Los Angeles' bench on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) starting on Monday, Reggie Jackson to bench February 24th, 2020
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) starting on Monday, Landry Shamet to bench February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday February 23rd, 2020