Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) still out for Bulls on Tuesday
Chicago Bulls power forward Wendell Carter Jr. (right ankle) has been ruled out again for Tuesday's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder, per head coach Jim Boylen.
Denzel Valentine (hamstring) and Otto Porter (foot) have also been ruled out, leaving the Bulls with the same nine available players for the third consecutive game. Carter hasn't played since January 6. Daniel Gafford will likely make another start.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Bulls have an implied total of 105.25 points (third-lowest) on Tuesday’s seven-game slate. Our models expect Gafford to score 21.9 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $3,800.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (quad) listed doubtful for Thursday night March 11th, 2020
- Bulls' Ryan Arcidiacono (Achilles) remains out on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Bulls' Ryan Arcidiacono (achilles) questionable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (quad) out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Tomas Satoransky moving to Bulls' bench Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Coby White returning to Bulls' lineup Tuesday March 9th, 2020