Dante Exum (ankle) ruled out for Cavaliers on Wednesday
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Dante Exum (left ankle sprain) has been ruled out for Wednesday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Exum sprained his ankle on Monday and could be facing a multi-game absence. Kevin Porter Jr. figures to be a primary beneficiary after pouring in a career-best 30 points on Monday. Alfonzo McKinnie (left foot) has also been ruled out for a fourth straight game.
Exum is averaging 9.5 FanDuel points over 34 games between the Cavaliers and Utah Jazz this season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Darius Garland (groin) remains on Cavaliers' sidelines Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) out for Cavaliers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) will not return for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (knee) coming off the bench for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Andre Drummond (calf) available and starting for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020