Dante Exum (ankle) ruled out for Cavaliers on Wednesday
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Dante Exum (left ankle sprain) has been ruled out for Wednesday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Exum sprained his ankle on Monday and could be facing a multi-game absence. Kevin Porter Jr. figures to be a primary beneficiary after pouring in a career-best 30 points on Monday. Alfonzo McKinnie (left foot) has also been ruled out for a fourth straight game.
Exum is averaging 9.5 FanDuel points over 34 games between the Cavaliers and Utah Jazz this season.
- Kyrie Irving (ankle) X-rays negative, uncertain for Nets in Game 5 June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) will not return to Game 4 on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Rockets starting Anthony Lamb for injured Khyri Thomas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) expected to miss Rockets' final two games May 14th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) remains out for Houston Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021