Danny Green scores 17 with 5 treys, Lakers defeat Pelicans
Los Angeles Lakers guard/forward Danny Green scored 17 points (6-of-10 field goals, 5-of-9 3-pointers) with 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals, 1 block, and 2 turnovers in 31.2 minutes of a 118-109 win over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday.
Green briefly exited after suffering a laceration to his right eyelid, but he played through it and finished with one of his better lines of the campaign. The veteran had failed to score more than 5 points in each of the previous four contests, so this may not necessarily be a sign of things to come. The Lakers will visit the Golden State Warriors on Thursday.
Green scored 36.0 FanDuel points on Tuesday, his fourth-highest output of the season. numberFire's models project him for 8.6 points, 3.3 rebounds, 1.1 assists, 1.0 steals, and 1.6 triples per game over the rest of the season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) will play on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Lakers' LeBron James (groin) upgraded to probable on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) out for Tuesday's matchup against Brooklyn March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) plans to play for Lakers against Nets March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) questionable for Lakers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (elbow) probable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020