Andre Drummond ruled out for Cavaliers versus 76ers with calf strain
Cleveland Cavaliers forward/center Andre Drummond (left calf strain) has been ruled out of Wednesday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Tristan Thompson is a candidate to replace Drummond in the starting lineup. Larry Nance Jr. could see more run off the bench. Drummond has averaged only 24.2 minutes through five games for the Cavaliers.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Cavaliers-76ers game has the second-lowest over/under on the nine-game slate (207.5 points). The Cavs also have the second-lowest implied total (104.5 points).
- Kyrie Irving (ankle) X-rays negative, uncertain for Nets in Game 5 June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) will not return to Game 4 on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021