Andre Drummond ruled out for Cavaliers versus 76ers with calf strain
Cleveland Cavaliers forward/center Andre Drummond (left calf strain) has been ruled out of Wednesday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Tristan Thompson is a candidate to replace Drummond in the starting lineup. Larry Nance Jr. could see more run off the bench. Drummond has averaged only 24.2 minutes through five games for the Cavaliers.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Cavaliers-76ers game has the second-lowest over/under on the nine-game slate (207.5 points). The Cavs also have the second-lowest implied total (104.5 points).
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Darius Garland (groin) remains on Cavaliers' sidelines Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) out for Cavaliers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) will not return for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (knee) coming off the bench for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Andre Drummond (calf) available and starting for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020