Cavaliers' Dante Exum dealing with long-term ankle injury
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Dante Exum (left ankle) will miss an "extended period of time."
Exum sprained his ankle on Monday. Kevin Porter Jr. figures to be a primary beneficiary after pouring in a career-best 30 points on Monday. The Cavaliers take on the Philadelphia 76ers at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Cavaliers-76ers game has the second-lowest over/under on the nine-game slate (207.5 points). The Cavs also have the second-lowest implied total (104.5 points).
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Darius Garland (groin) remains on Cavaliers' sidelines Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) out for Cavaliers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) will not return for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (knee) coming off the bench for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Andre Drummond (calf) available and starting for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020