Update: Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (shoulder) won't return on Wednesday
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid will not return on Wednesday in the team's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Embiid left Wednesday's game late in the first quarter with an apparent shoulder injury, and he went to the locker room as a result. The team has officially diagnosed him with a left shoulder sprain, and it has ruled him out for the remainder of the night.
Before exiting, Embiid had three points and 5.0 FanDuel points.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Mike Scott coming off 76ers' bench Wednesday night March 11th, 2020
- Josh Richardson (concussion) replacing Matisse Thybulle in 76ers' lineup Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Joel Embiid (shoulder) starting on Wednesday for Philadelphia; Mike Scott to bench March 11th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle moving to 76ers' bench versus Pistons March 11th, 2020
- Joel Embiid (shoulder) available for 76ers on Wednesday following five-game absence March 11th, 2020
- 76ers' Ben Simmons to be re-evaluated in 3 weeks March 11th, 2020