Celtics' Robert Williams (hip) cleared to play on Saturday night
Boston Celtics center Robert Williams has gotten the all-clear to suit up on Saturday in the team's game against the Houston Rockets.
Williams hasn't played since Dec. 6 against Denver due to a hip injury, but over two months later, he's been given medical permission to return to the court. He'll be gradually brought along as he aims for a full recovery, and he'll have limited minutes to start.
In 19 games this season, Williams has averaged 16.2 FanDuel points.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 5 matchup against Denver September 25th, 2020
- JaVale McGee coming off Lakers' bench with Dwight Howard starting in Thursday's Game 4 lineup September 24th, 2020
- Lakers starting Dwight Howard in Thursday's Game 4 lineup against Nuggets, JaVale McGee to bench September 24th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) questionable for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 17th, 2020
- Rockets' Danuel House Jr. out for the season following violation of bubble protocols September 11th, 2020
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 3 matchup against Heat September 18th, 2020
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) ruled out on Thursday September 17th, 2020
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) doubtful for Thursday's Game 2 against Miami September 16th, 2020
- Stevens: Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) expected to play "at some point" during Eastern Conference Finals September 13th, 2020