Nikola Jokic triple-doubles with 23 points, 18 boards in Nuggets' win
Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic scored 23 points (8-of-11 field goals, 7-of-9 free throws) with 18 rebounds, 11 assists, 1 steal, and 2 turnovers in 35.1 minutes of a 133-118 win over the Toronto Raptors on Sunday.
Jokic recorded his 12th triple-double of the season in the easy win. It was also his third-highest rebound total after he pulled down single-digit boards in the previous four games and six of the last seven before Sunday. The Nuggets will host the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday.
Jokic scored 62.1 FanDuel points on Sunday. numberFire's models project him for 25.4 points, 8.9 rebounds, 6.0 assists, 1.5 steals, 0.9 blocks and 1.5 triples per game over the rest of the season.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Jerami Grant coming off Denver's bench with Paul Millsap starting on Tuesday March 3rd, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (ankle) starting on Tuesday, Jerami Grant to bench March 3rd, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (ankle) questionable for Tuesday's matchup against Warriors March 2nd, 2020
- Nikola Jokic triple-doubles with 23 points, 18 boards in Nuggets' win March 2nd, 2020
- Denver's Jerami Grant starting for injured Paul Millsap on Sunday March 1st, 2020
- Denver's Paul Millsap (ankle) out for Sunday's game against Raptors March 1st, 2020